Suzann Sladcik Wilson Beadphoria is dedicated to the enhancement and empowerment of one’s mind, body, & spirit through the use of beading and jewelry design. We strive to provide individuals with timely and accurate information, great advice on tools, tips and techniques and to be an outstanding resource to all in the global beading community. Creating joy one bead at a time. Beadphoria is wholly owned and operated by Suzann Sladcik Wilson.
- Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria CEO
- Joy, this is the line through all of Suzann Sladcik Wilson’s work. Whether she is designing an original piece of jewelry for a client, introducing a student to the joy of beading and jewelry design, or purchasing top quality stones and materials, her message is about empowerment through creativity and inspiration.
- For over 18 years Suzann Sladcik Wilson has been and continues to be a master in her field, with a discerning eye for color and composition. Using only the highest quality materials of Swarovski crystals, Hill Tribe silver, artisan beads and more, Suzann Sladcik Wilson creates beauty and joy in the form of earrings, necklaces, bracelets and watches.
- In a time when many individuals are searching for something more, Suzann Sladcik Wilson teaches all of her students how to maximize their mind, body, and spirit by using the power of jewelry design coupled with the drive of their passions to create and inspire.
- As an Artist, Author, Educator, Consultant, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist, Suzann Sladcik Wilson is as successful as she is busy. An active contributor and participant in many charities, she strives to make the world a better place for today’s and our future’s children.
- Suzann Sladcik Wilson currently splits her time between Chicago, IL , Door County, WI and the occasional trip to Frankfurt, Germany. Her Blogs, articles and jewelry designs have appeared all over the web and in print. In her professional jewelry design career, she has been published in BeadStyle, Bead Trends, Simply Beads, epatterns.com, and the books Four Seasons of Beading and Earrings, Earrings, Earrings!.
- Suzann Sladcik Wilson was born in Chicago, Illinois. She attended Loyola University of Chicago earning her Bachelor’s Degree in Education. She continues her professional knowledge of beading and jewelry making by yearly attending the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee, WI, subscribing and contributing to several leading beading and jewelry making magazines, and networking with several other leading designers.
Motherhood Talk Radio hosted by Sandra Beck airs every Tuesday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern on Toginet.com. Sandra Beck is the host of two Radio Shows: Military Mom Talk Radio and Motherhood Talk Radio. An active contributor and participant in many charities, Sandra Beck strives to make the world a better place for today’s and our future’s children. Near to her heart are Toys for Tots, World of Children and Children Uniting Nations. Sandra Beck was born in a small town outside ofBuffalo,New York. She attended Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism, and earned both her Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism and her Master’s Degree in Advertising.